Hang Tags (Business)
What would you like to do?
Hang tags are small printed cards or labels that are attached to a product using a string, ribbon, or other fastening device. They serve as a branding tool, providing important information about the product and the company that produces it. Here are some key details that are typically included in hang tags:
Overall, hang tags are an important part of a product's packaging and branding strategy, providing key information to customers and helping to differentiate the product from competitors.
- Branding: Hang tags usually feature the company name, logo, and branding elements such as color scheme, font style, and tagline. This helps to reinforce the brand identity and make the product easily recognizable.
- Product information: Hang tags may provide details about the product, such as its name, size, material, and care instructions. This information helps the customer make an informed purchasing decision and also provides important details for retailers.
- Price: Hang tags often include the product's price or price range, as well as any special deals or promotions that may be available.
- UPC code: Hang tags may include a Universal Product Code (UPC) or other barcode that allows the product to be scanned at the register. This helps retailers track inventory and sales data.
- Sustainability: Many companies are now including sustainability information on their hang tags, such as the materials used, where the product was made, and any certifications or eco-friendly practices they follow.
- Design: Hang tags can be designed in a variety of shapes, sizes, and materials to match the aesthetic of the product and the company's branding. Common materials include paper, cardboard, and plastic.